- How do I make a reservation? – You can make a reservation thru the reservation / inquiry form and submit, you must reserve before going to the property. After submission of your inquiry in the website, you will be informed in 1 to 2 days by e-mail or thru SMS the availability of the dates you intend to stay.
- When is the ideal time to make a reservation? – It is always best to make a reservation at least 1˝ month in advance from the intended date of occupancy.
- Do I have to reconfirm my reservation? – If your reservation has been confirmed and you have paid ˝ of the payable amount, you do not need to reconfirm.
- Can we just walk-in with no reservation? – No. The Tali Beach Community Gate guard have specific instructions not to allow anyone to enter the community without prior permission from the homeowners.
- How can I pay the necessary fee?- Upon confirmation of the reservation, we will send you by e-mail (you print the form, sign, scan, send it to us by e-mail) fax, or courier an agreement form which you need to fill up,and sign.
After signing the agreement you have to pay ˝ of the total payment amount in a designated account,
balance payable 14 days before occupancy.
- How about food? - Food is not included in the charges. Please bring your own food and water during this trip. Complete cooking utensils are already available in the property. There is a 4 burner gas stove, rice cooker, microwave, refrigerator, hot and cold water dispenser, outdoor grille including coal.
- How about maid service? - Generally, the caretakers will leave you alone.
- What is prohibited in the property? – Drugs and other prohibited substances are prohibited in the premises. Acts of Hazing or Violence are also not allowed. The owners reserve the right to refund money or charge additional when property has been destroyed due to the fault of the renter.